CARDIO -THORACIC SURGERY DEPARTMENT
Holy Family Hospital has an established center par excellence for cardiac surgery, both adult and paediatric. The mission of the department is to deliver world class, holistic, yet affordable surgery to all sections of Society, particularly putting the patient's interest ahead of the institution's maintaining the highest ethical Standards.
The department is headed by Dr. V. K. Sinha who has achieved extensive experience and expertise in the field. It caters to the entire spectrum of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgeries.
The services offered are:-
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Beating Heart Surgery
- All Types of Valve Replacement and Repair
- Congenital Heart Surgeries e.g. Closing the Holes in Heart, Corrective Surgery etc.
- Aortic Surgery
- Redo surgery i.e. Doing Heart Surgery 2nd/3rd Time
- Closed Heart Surgery e.g. Pericardectomy, PDA-Ligation etc.
- All types of Lung Surgery e.g. Lobectomy, Pneumonectomy, Decortication, LVRS etc
- Mediastinal Tumor Excision
- All types of Aneurysm Surgery
- All types of Vascular Surgery
- Carotid Surgery
- Emergency Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery.
Team Members :
• Dr Adarsh Koppula Senior Consultant - MS, MCh
• Dr Sanjay Kumar Pandey Ms. Mch. Cardic Thoracic Vascular Surgeon.