HOLY FAMILY HOSPITAL
OKHLA ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110 025
Invites applications from Female Candidates for
B. Sc. (Hons.) Nursing 4yrs Course. Holy Family College of Nursing is affiliated to the University of Delhi.
1.1 Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/ Indian School Certificates Examination (12 years course) or an examination recognized as equivalent with 50% or more marks in aggregate of 4 subjects including English core/ Elective, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed in each subject separately.
1.2 Minimum age requirement is 17 years by 1st October, 2016. The Vice Chancellor may, however, on the basis of individual merit relax the age up to a maximum period of one year.
1.3 Only women candidates are eligible for the course.
Nursing School is affiliated to Delhi Nursing Council. Eligibility Criteria Female unmarried candidates with 10+2 aggregate 50% marks in Science /Humanities /Commerce, for SC/ST candidates 45% marks. Age 17-35 years
- School of Radiography, Holy Family Hospital, affiliated to Lok Nayak Hospital, requires unmarried Male/ Female candidates, 10+2 with PCB (English Medium), aggregate 55% marks, passed in 1st attempt from regular school. Age 17-22 years
(2 years course)
Unmarried Male / Female candidates, 10+2 with PCB/PCM, aggregate 40% marks, passed in 1st attempt from regular school. Age 17-22 years
Prospectus and application form can be obtained from the Cashier, Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
1st April to 13th May 2017 for M.Sc. Nursing and Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses and till 20th June 2017 for B.Sc.(Hons) Nursing and till 24th June 2017 for GNM.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from 16th May to 30th June, 2017
(You can also download from website the prospectus and application form and pay Rs 600/- for B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing M.Sc. Nursing and Post Basis B.Sc. Courses & Rs.400/- for other Courses in Cash/DD, while submitting the filled application form).
- Prospectus 2018-MSc, Post Basic Bsc & BSc(H) Nursing
- Application form Msc
- Admit Card MSC
- Application form Post Basic-Bsc
- Admit Card post basic B.Sc.
- Application form Bsc(H) Nsg
- Admit Card Bsc(H) Nsg
- Acknowledgement Card (MSc, Post Basic Bsc & BSc(H) Nursing)
- GNM Prospectus and Application Form
- Acknowledgement Card (GNM)