Department of Urology :
Our Hospital was the first hospital in South Delhi to start Endoscopic Urological Surgeries, way
back in 1980 and we are still the pioneers for all kinds of (telescopic) Kidney and Urinary Stone
Surgeries and Prostate Surgeries.
Being a community based hospital, we are dealing with all emergencies and also involved in
treatment of Urological malignancies, male infertility and importance.
The department of Urology provides contemporary medical and surgical care in all aspects of
adult and pediatric urology. The department also provides screening, staging and treatment of all
uro-genital tumors including kidney, ureter, bladder and prostate with the help of four highly skilled, competent and experienced Urologists.
Procedures carried out include:
Common Urology OPD Procedures:
• Catheterization • Urodynamic study • Uroflowmetry
Day care Procedures:
• Prostatic Biopsy • Urethral Dilatation • Cystoscopy
• Circumcision • Frenuloplasty • ESWL (Lithotripsy)
• Bilateral orchidectomy • DJ Stent removal
Common Endocrological Procedures:
• URS • PCNL • TURP / Laser Prostatectomy (HOLEP)
• TURBT • OIU • Laser Endopyelotomy • Cystolithotripsy
Common Laparoscopic Procedures:
• Lap - Pyeloplasty • Lap - Nephrectomy • Lap - Ureterolithotomy
• Lap - Renal Cyst Excision
Female Urological Procedures:
• TOT / TVTO
Kidney Transplant :
• Kidney transplant including ABO incompatible.
|Our Team :||Private OPD - Timings|
|Unit - I - Dr. A. Kaushik||Monday & Thursday - 9am - 10 am|
|Saturday - 12 noon - 1 pm|
|Unit - II - Dr. R.L. Nayak||Tuesday & Friday - 9 am -10 am|